U, Me Aur Hum (translates as: You, me and us) is an Indian Bollywood movie, starring Kajol and Ajay Devgan, who also directs and has written the story. Aseem Prakash Bajaj is responsible for cinematography. As indicated by trailers, the film occurs on a cruise and is a love story. Filming started in April 2007. The movie is scheduled for release on April 11, 2008
Ajay (played by Ajay Devgan) is on a cruise ship with his friends, where he meets a waitress called Pia (played by Kajol). There initial encounter is a disaster, but after many unsuccessful attempts, Ajay finds his way to her heart. Eventually, both fall in love and decide to marry each other, whilst their friends disagree, as they have had relationships in the past that have failed.
Initially, Ajay and Pia’s married life goes well, but as time goes by, they face many problems. They continue to face more and more problems, until they are the centre of too many. They find themselves battling against all odds, ensuring that there relationship does not break, resulting in them being all of the three word in the title- U Me aur Hum.
View more random threads:
- Anushka Shetty Wallpapers
- Yuvika Choudhary's Gorgeous Photoshoot
- Mistress Of Spice ( Aishwarya ) - Screen...
- Shah Rukh Khan at Jhoom India Reality Show
- Salman and Lara perform at the Idea\'s India...
- actresses spotted in the similar dresses
- Aishwarya Rai @ Fashion Show
- Shreya Saran (Photos)
- Shashi Kapoor: The Effervescent actor whose...
- Katrina Kaif Enjoying Indian Idol final 4...