Impassioned perturbed, I look at life.
At concrete jungles and their strife.
Rainbow's promise shredded to naught.
Pouring shards on the weary path.
Bitterness stirs the vacant heart.
Blurry gaze at the apple cart.
Smoke and smog suffuses through.
Spreading scourges of pain and flu.
The sun it hides in Stifling skies.
Truth, too, engulfed in deceitful lies.
Earth-tones once, that stood back blues.
Now like devils dance, to autumn hues.
Whence they riot, for whom they float;
on embers Innocence, as they gloat!
Sit on tombs and suppress their glee.
Interred the bones and set them free.
When roosting rooks are back at home.
To tell off giants, as pygmies, gnomes.
When shalt not stand, mounts and hills.
Only carmine ponds shall eke out thrills.
(Sept 25, 2009)
View more random threads:
- Tanha tha is duniya ke bhied me
- Bataou dill ki bazi me bhalaa kiaa baat...
- AALA ZOOQ-E-INTIKHAB Selected by a friend [...
- subh kii aaj jo rangat hai vo pahle to na...
- Bohat Mudat Kay Baad
- زندگی خاک نہ تھی خاک اڑا کے گزری
- urdu - yakeen uss ko nahi aata
- Funny video
- Khuli jo ankh to wo tha na wo zamana tha
- ~* Saza dene wale Raza poochte hai*~