I made these as an idea for last minute holiday gifts. For people on a budget, or just someone looking to give a personal gift this year, cute tiny bottle brooches or necklaces are pretty inexpensive and pretty easy to make. So give it a try, if you want.
Some other ideas you could consider:
*Write a personal note to someone inside that they're meant to open
*Make a fairy shape or butterfly and hang it from the cork with wire like it's flying
*Plant a real, living terrarium (I've actually grown a terrarium in a bottle this small and it's living at 4 months old!)
*Find feathers, rocks, or things from a nature walk
*Fill with glitter
*Sculpt a character you like and glue it inside as a portable display case of your artwork
*Layer colored sand
Get creative. : )
View more random threads:
- Make Health Last - What will your last 10...
- Just For Laughs - City Bear
- Tsunami Wave Smashes Boats and Cars
- Husband Hunting Lessons
- Eat Nutritious Food
- [[M]] Crazy Animals 2 Compilation
- Top 10 best cat videos of all time!
- Honest Sex
- 2010 Car Train accidents Black Ice Snow Crash
- *** Explosion Under nuts ***