This thesaurus/dictionary can be used to look up words from almost any program. In addition to displaying sense definitions and synonyms, WordWeb can find sets of related words. The database has more than 160,000 root words and 222,000 senses many proper nouns, pronunciations, and usage tags. WordWeb works off line, but when online you can also quickly view Web references such as the Wikipedia encyclopedia.
Click here to download WordWeb
Look up a word in any program by holding down the Ctrl key and the right-clicking on a word with the mouse.
The software has a full dictionary and thesaurus for American, British, Canadian, Australian, Indian, and global English. Just type the word and hit Enter; you'll get the Definition and Synonyms and Antonyms as well.
Or you can click on "Web References" to get the web link of definition for specified word.
You can change "Preferences" from "Options" menu.
View more random threads:
- Photoshop your face onto a film star
- Learn Hindi with Audio-Visual & Adaptable...
- Software Required ----Please Please Please...
- Show detailed characteristics and features...
- Make right decisions and, thus, improve life...
- Need Ipod Nano firmwares, PLZ
- how I can expert in computer?
- Secure Your Smartphone with 360 Security -...