Marriage is often the culmination of a perfect romance. Abhay (Fardeen Khan) and Ritika (Esha Deol) begin their journey as husband and wife on their 5 day honeymoon. Along the way they chance upon several people some couples, some individuals, some believers in the institution of marriage and the romance of togetherness, some non- believers. Abhay and Ritika have never held hands, never walked together in the rain, never romanced each other and yet, as per ritual, they have to spend 5 days together in one room, with one bed, as husband and wife, in a situation where they are expected to love each other and become lovers. It is a film set amidst middle class India where romance and love start at the ultimate commitment-marriage.
View more random threads:
- arya ek deewana
- Jurassic Shark (2012) - Full Movie with...
- The 7 Adventures of Sinbad - Hindi Dubbed...
- Deadpool (2016)
- Roger Corman's The Terror (1963) - Full Movie
- Hum Tum Shabana
- The Good Dinosaur (2015)
- Om Shanti Om
- Idle Hands (1999) - Jessica Alba's Full Movie
- The Hot Chick (2002) - Full Hollywood Movie