his Chinese iPhone clone looks pretty cool on this commercial. Noteworthy is their use of the “Think Different” Apple slogan and a couple exciting features that even the Apple iPhone or iPod Touch doesn’t have. The iPhone and iPod Touch has Bluetooth but what these Apple products fail to grasp is that some people like their Bluetooth with some juice, and the Bluetooth in this clone definitely has juice with a radius of up to 50m. And crazier is the embedded G-Sensor which allows you to switch from one application to another by shaking the phone. To answer a call, shake the phone twice in succession. Price tag? $270.
View more random threads:
- OCZ Elixir Gaming Keyboard From Alchemy...
- 8 megapixel Sony Ericsson C905 Cyber-shot...
- Velocity 103 Phone
- Texas Memory breaks SSD capacity record....
- 24k Gold Nokia 6300 Luxury Mobile Phone
- Video Concept Device
- Time at your fingertips
- TCL iOpen-081A Handheld
- Samsung D988 hitting China
- Casio has new Pro-Series of Projectors