2] Find the file named "HOSTS"
3] Open it in notepad
4] Under "127.0.0.1 localhost" Add 127.0.0.2 www.sitenameyouwantblocked.com , and that site will no longer be accessable.
View more random threads:
- Disable the Disk performance counter(s).
- How to Convert a FAT Partition to NTFS
- [TRY IT]Shake your computer screen
- Lesson # 87 The Freeze Row & Column...
- Cell Phone Radiation Protection Tips
- Adding SafeBoot to the Boot Menu
- Pen drive not working????
- Lesson # 20 The Insert (Microsoft Office...
- View System Uptime
- Using System Restore to Recover from a...