hey guys check out this recipie:
banana-rasin bread pudding
butter for the baking dish
2 large eggs
1teaspoon pure vanillaextract
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
2 1/2 cups whole milk
12 ounces challah bread cut into 1 1/2 inch chunks
3 bananas sliced 1 inch thick on the diagnal
1/2 cup rasins
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees with rack set in lower third
2. butter a shallow 2- quart baking dish
3. in a large bowl whisk together 2 eggs,vanilla,salt and 1/2 cup sugar until combined; whisk in milk
4. add bread,bananas and rasins and toss gentlyto combine
5. set aside to let bread absorb liquid about 10 minites stirring occasionaly
6. transfer mixture to prepared baking dish
7. sprinkle with remaining table spoon sugar
8. bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread will come out clean,50 to 60 minites
9.let it cool 10 minites before serving
an there u have it
View more random threads:
- Winter Skin Care.........
- Prostate - Excellent Illustration (for men)
- 25 Health Benefits of Lemons
- Can Vitamin E Reduce Acne Scars?
- Anger linked to heart disease............
- Amazing Herbs And Spices
- Household cleaning & spray cleaners linked...
- 20 Healthy Tips For A Beautiful Life
- Can tetnus protection be confirmed?