Vivek Anand Oberoi or Viveik Oberoi (Hindi: विवेक ओबेरोई), Tamil: விவேக் ஒபெராய்), born September 3, 1976 is an Indian Bollywood Film actor. He is the son of actor Suresh Oberoi.
Oberoi made his debut in Ram Gopal Varma's Company. The film was a critically acclaimed hit and his performance was applauded. He received Filmfare Awards in the Best Debut as well as the Best Supporting Actor category. He then starred in the action films, Road and Dum, in which his performance was appreciated.
He starred alongside Rani Mukerji in Yash Raj Films Saathiya (2002) directed by Shaad Ali. The film was critically and commercially successful and Vivek gained many accolades. He received Best Actor nominations at various award functions. He also starred in the comic film Masti (2004) with Aftab Shivdasani and Riteish Desmukh. The film in spite of negative reviews became a surprise box office hit. He also starred in the critically acclaimed film Yuva, in which he was very much appreciated for his performance. His 2005 release Kaal (2005) was also successful.
He was also a part of Mani Ratnam's stage showin Tamil, Netru, Indru, Naalai.
In 2006 he appeared in Omkara an adaptation of Shakespeare's play Othello which was critically acclaimed in India as well as overseas. He played the character of Kesu based on the character Michael Cassio in the original play.
In 2007 he won acclaim for his role as the gangster Maya Dolas in the multi-starred Shootout at Lokhandwala. The film is supposedly Vivek's biggest hit ever.
Oberoi was previously engaged to model Gurpreet Gill but the engagement was broken. Soon after, he dated actress Aishwarya Rai. Oberoi is active in volunteer work. He sponsored a village after the Indian Ocean Tsunami. He also released Tanya Khubchandani and Sandeep Chowta's government approved anti substance abuse documentary.
* 2003 - Filmfare Best Debut Award for Company
* 2003 - Filmfare Best Supporting Actor Award for Company
* 2003 - Star Screen Award Most Promising Newcomer - Male for Company
* 2003 - Zee Cine Award Best Male Debut- Male for Company
* 2003 - Zee Cine Award Best Actor in a Supporting Role- Male for Company
* 2003 - Bollywood Movie Award - Best Male Debut for Company
* 2003 - Stardust Superstar of Tomorrow - Male for Road & Company
* 2005 - Stardust Best Supporting Actor Award for Yuva
* 2005 - Citizen One’ Award for his exemplary contribution to the society. 
* 2007 - Bollywood Movie Award - Best Supporting Actor for Omkara
* 2005 - Bravery Award 
View more random threads:
- Asin (Wallpapers)
- Kareena Kapoor Unveils Sony Viao's New Range
- Actress Sherlyn Chopra and Shreedevi Pictures
- Gorgeous Preity Zinta.........part3
- Emraan Hashmi on the sets of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa...
- Bipasha Basu, Sameera Reddy and Neha Dhupia...
- Gayatri Joshi
- Preity Zinta receives Red and White bravery...
- aish unlimited 2