Homemade Recipes for Teeth Care
How can you get healthy teeth, using natural remedies from home?
Mint and Rosemary Mouthwash
2 1/2 cups distilled or mineral water
1 tsp fresh mint leaves
1tsp rosemary leaves
1 tsp anise seeds
Bring the water to a boil. Add herbs and seeds, infuse for 20 minutes. Cool, strain and use as a gargle/mouthwash.
6 ounces water
2 ounces vodka
4 teaspoons liquid glycerine
1 teaspoon aloe vera gel
10-15 drops Spearmint essential oil
Boil water and vodka, add glycerine and aloe vera gel. Remove from the heat and let cool slightly. Add spearmint oil, and mix well. Pour into bottle, cap tightly.
View more random threads:
- VitaminD For Health
- Do you have a Laptop?
- U.S. panel says cold medicines work
- General tips
- How to Prepare a Healthy Breakfast in 5...
- Caught in a lift...Useful information
- Dichloroacetates - A Possible Cure for...
- pls read it...........very imp......
- Counting Calories In Beef.............
- Tips for curing constipation