Aloe Vera Lip Gloss Recipe
Homemade Recipe for lip gloss made with Aloe Vera that will leave your lips soft and moisturized.
1 tsp. Aloe Vera gel
1/2 tsp. coconut oil
1 tsp. petroleum jelly
Combine the ingredients in a small glass bowl until well mixed. Heat for about 2 minutes in the microwave. Stir and pour into a small container. Let cool completely before use
View more random threads:
- How to Make Lemon Juice Shampoo
- Parody by Student Nurses on Junk Food
- Nail Care Tips
- Mouth and Teeth: How to Keep Them Healthy
- Risk Factors for Heart Disease
- 13 Steps to Improve Your Memory
- ..Gum Disease Cancer Link Disputed....
- 10 yummy Juice recipes to beat the summer...
- The karma of talk
- Shun the sugar for Sweeter-Looking skin