Since a very long time ago, people have searched for the meaning of love. But even the great philosophers, with their profound definitions, could not fully touch its true essence. In a survey of 4-8 year olds, kids share their views on love. But what do little kids know about love? Read on and be surprised that despite their young and innocent minds, kids already have a simple but deep grasp of that four-letter word.
Love is that first feeling you feel before all the bad stuff gets in the way.
"When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love."
"When someone loves you, the way she says your name is different. You know that your name is safe in her mouth."
"Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other."
"Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your french fries without making them give you any of theirs."
"Love is when someone hurts you. And you get so mad but you don't yell at him because you know it would hurt his
"Love is what makes you smile when you're tired."
View more random threads:
- Renault predict another tough weekend
- Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2016...
- Miss World preparations need full...
- Banker's Kidnapped
- IPL 8 - Awesome Shots and Catchs
- Human being is like flowers...
- What to do if you are trapped in an elevator?
- April 2: International Children's Book Day
- Girls and Boys Behavior About Engagement
- Dolphin-friendly label ‘misleads consumers’