Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here i am

gary429

Here i am

Dear all.i am gary from China,nice to see you here ,hope we can be good friends here !

ash2032
    hi gary................welcome to the best forum on the net.....................u will get lots of friends here...............so enjoy .................have a great day!

hemasnair
    Welcome Gary....from China to ...."A Country having no boundaries, no disparities, no hatred............only full of LOVING, CARING, SINCERE, AND GENEROUS PEOPLE....NAMED AS NIDOKIDOS.....!!!!!"" keep ur stay here....and enjoy...HAVE NICE TIME GARY...

Are you there in the photo...Gary??? Why all peoples are looking towards those red Coat persons....???? Hi.......that's my doubt!

gary429
    No,No,it is one of the photo of my home town ! haha ,that is the China village !

Lina
    hey gary welcome to our forum.................m lina frm mumbai.........well keep posting & rplying in d forum.............i am sure u will enjoy ur stay here & u will get many cool frnds...........bye take care........god bless u.

shalin_99
    hi gary...
    welcome to the best forum on the net..

nice pic man!!!
    and i m sure tha u will make frnds.. here
    like i have done...

lalliv
    hey hi gary im lalliv from trivandrum. are you doing anything for the olympics.do keep us informed about your part of the world.i believe shangai is really really nice.

gary429
    Hi, Lina ,i am also glad to see you on here ,hope we can be good friends ,do you have MSN or spype or some other chating tools so that we can talk with you there !

Lina
    hey gary i would like to become ur frnd..............well m working in kotak securities & the problem is i dont have access for rediff,yahoo or gmail etc.................so i m not able to chat with u, but when our nidos chat box will start dat time i will chat with u..........there some problem with our chat box frm last 2 months...............i hope it will start soon..........well gary u can send me a mails on [email protected]

bye take care...............keep in touch.

gary429
    hi,Lina ,i have send you an e-mail ,haha !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information