Actress Gemma Arterton of the show 'St Trinian' will be the next Bond girl. It will be her second film.
Thesun.co.uk reports that the 22-year old beat 1,500 other women to co-star with Daniel Craig in the movie tentatively titled Bond 22. Filming starts in January.
An insider at the Bond studios Eon Productions said, "She has the modern look."
According to the Daily Mail, Gemma learned of her success only this week and has been sworn to secrecy until the complete cast is revealed later this month. The Sun claims that Gemma sent her mother Sally a text saying: "I got Bond!" Interestingly enough, Mother Craig also broke the news of her son being cast as James Bond.
What makes the story doubtful is the fact that the last information Bond fans got was that producers are looking for a South-American Bond girl and that auditions had taken place in Brazil and Panama.
There is also the possibility that Arteron has landed a minor role in Bond 22 and tabloids are vaporizing up the story. Bond fans will know by the end of the month
View more random threads:
- Toda nuestra juventud
- Gabriella Wilde’s Skinny And Cute in Red
- Miley Cyrus - Get Your Good On shoot not HQ
- Elisha Cuthbert And Her Little Old Lady Dress
- Salma Hayek (Pictures & Profile)
- Eliza Dushku @ 'Dancing with the stars'...
- Petra Nemcova’s Hair Is Just Beautiful !
- Elisha Cuthbert Won’t Pose OutStanding
- Minka Kelly Because She’s A Cutie
- Will Smith falls in love with ‘Legend’...