Most people who suffer from hair loss and baldness can really just blame their genes and hormones. There is however, a condition known as alopecia areata which results in a different kind of baldness. People who have this condition end up with patches of bald spots on their scalps. It is an autoimmune disorder. For some unknown reason, the immune system suddenly goes wacko and starts attacking innocent hair follicles.
Fact of Fiction?
View more random threads:
- How to get rid of dark circles & puffy...
- multiple cures
- Homemade Natural Baby Skin Care Recipes
- urdu - Daimi Qabaz aur Bawaseer kay elaaj...
- Mudra - The signs of Spirituality
- Mouth test could predict lung cancer
- Foods That Resemble The Body Parts They're...
- Lemons Can Do Wonders
- Odour depends on gene, say experts
- Trans-fats raise breast cancer risk