1. Cranberry juice can prevent bacteria from sticking to cells that line the urinary tract.
2. Drink as much water as you can because Hydration is the best way to flush out Toxins.
3. Do not take spicy food, caffeine, alcohol and cigarettes. Also avoid carbonated drinks like beer, soda or any other drink with fizz.
4. Wear loose-fitting and cotton clothes.
5. Adding 1 teaspoon baking soda to your glass of water may help ease your infection. The soda neutralizes the acidity in your urine, speeding along your recovery.
6. Take Vitamin C Supplements.
7. Eating a piece of pineapple may just help rid you of your infection.
8. Apple Cider Vinegar - It kills germs, nourishes the body and by adding 2 or 3 teaspoons of vinegar to a glass of water it rids you of your urinary tract infection, My grandmother swears by this one, she even suggests drink it once daily as a preventive measure.
9. Drink a glass of Tender Coconut Water to get some relief