Here are some Home Remedies to treat a Bleeding Nose.
1. Pinch your nose just below the bridge. There is a vein just below the nose bone that is the culprit in 99% of bloody noses. Pinching puts pressure on it, which arrests the bleeding and speeds the clotting process.
2. Put a drop of Lemon Juice in your nostrils.
3. Use an Ice Pack on the nose. Cold causes blood vessels to constrict, reducing blood flow, swelling and inflammation.
4. Pour some Apple Cider Vinegar on a cloth and wash the neck, nose and temples with it.
5. Smell a piece of Onion or Put some Onion Juice in your Nostrils.
View more random threads: