1. Home remedy for toothache is in the use of clove, which reduces pain. It also helps decrease infection due to its antiseptic properties. Clove oil, applied to a cavity in a decayed tooth, also relieves toothache.
2. Lime, as a rich source of vitamin C, is useful in maintaining the health of the teeth and other bones of the body. It prevents decay and loosening of the teeth, dental caries, toothache, and bleeding of the gums.
3. Another effective home remedy for toothache is garlic. A clove of garlic with a little rock salt should be placed on the affected tooth.
4. Rinse with salty water. After each meal and at bedtime, stir 1 teaspoon of salt into an 8-ounce glass of water (again, at body temperature), says Dr. Corn. Hold each mouthful, roll it around your mouth. Spit.
5. You can place a small piece of Onion on the affected area to get some relief.
6. You can mix Asafoetida (Hing) with Lemon Juice, heat it up for 30 seconds and apply with the Cotton ball for Immediate Pain Relief.
View more random threads: