1. One of the effective home remedies for sinus problems is to eat herbs like garlic and onion.
2. Carrot, Spinach, Beetroot or Cucumber juice taken regularly is also found to be highly beneficial.
3. Fenugreek leaves are considered valuable in curing sinusitis. In 250 ml water, boil 1 tsp of Fenugreek seeds and reduce it to half. This will help you to perspire, dispel toxicity and reduce the fever period.
4. A teaspoon of black cumin seeds tied in a thin cotton cloth can provide relief when inhaled. The condition can also be relieved by taking a mixture of 100 gm of roasted and ground cumin seeds and 200 gm of pure honey
5. The liberal use of mangoes during the season is considered an effective remedy for prevention and treatment of sinusitis.
View more random threads: