1. Have Fresh Ginger Tea early morning. Ginger Ale and ginger candies might also help.
2. Mix 1/2 tsp Ginger Juice , 1 tsp fresh Lime Juice, 1 tsp Mint Jjuice and 1 tsp Honey to be taken 3-4 times a day.
3. Mix one tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar and one tablespoon of Honey in water and take it before going to bet at night.
4. Eating Bananas between meals helps to keep up blood sugar levels and avoid morning sickness.
5. Chew some cloves.
6. Suck on a Lemon Wedge.
7. Avoid fatty foods, which take longer to digest. Also steer clear of rich, spicy, acidic, and fried foods, which can irritate your digestive system.
8. Eat small, frequent meals and snacks throughout the day so that your stomach is never empty.
9. Fresh air is the best way to reduce morning sickness.
10. Foods rich in protein and complex carbohydrates should be included in the diet.
View more random threads: