1. Get some natural, concentrated black cherry juice and drink several tablespoons of the concentrate daily.
2. Blueberries are high in anti-inflammatory compounds called anthocyanins, which help ease the pain of gout.
3. Eat several cloves of raw garlic daily. Mince the garlic and add it to black cherry juice for a potent remedy.
4. Put 1/3 cup of ground ginger in a bathtub of water and soak for 30 minutes. This will cause you to sweat which will help eliminate the uric acid from your tissues. When you are finished the bath be sure to rinse off thoroughly, as the ginger can cause skin irritation if it dries on your skin.
5. Grapes are high in alkaline which lessen the acidity of uric acid and aid in its elimination from the body.
6. Apply an ice pack for ten minutes, then alternate with a moist hot-towel compress, to soothe and numb the pain.
7. Eating a cup of strawberries with each meal should bring quick relief. They neutralize uric acid.
8. Eat 1 Apple after every meal.
9. The cherry, sweet or sour, is considered in effective treating gout.
10. Squeeze the juice of ½ a lime in 1 glass of water. Drink this morning, noon and night.
11. The juice of French beans has proved beneficial in treating gout. Drink half cup of this juice everyday for about a month.
12. Bananas serve as an excellent remedy for curing gout. Consume a diet of bananas for three to four days.
View more random threads:
- Which is healthier -- bhel puri or pani puri?
- Guideline to manage ur weight after DIWALI
- Gujranwala is Building to Rebuild Lives with...
- Magnum Ice Cream Makes a Red Carpet Arrival...
- Health Tasty Nutrition
- Amazing benefits of bathing in COLD water!!...
- Stronger drinks put many at risk
- What Your Nail Color Says About Your Health
- Caught in a lift...Useful information