Hair Mistakes to Avoid
Hair blunders are common mistakes women make and usually do not even realize it.
If you color your hair, you also have to do maintenance. This means touching up your roots as they grow out.
Pulling your hair back too tight.
Leave some slack when pulling your hair back into a pony tail or bun. If it's too tight, it looks constricted and could also give you a headache.
Thinking that the hair color sample on the box will give you identical results.
Many factors influence the outcome of your hair color. Perms, other processing, and the amount of time you leave it in will all make a difference. If your hair doesn't match the box's sample color when you're done, it's probably because the model has a different natural hair color than your own
View more random threads:
- Sleeping pills can be harmful to health
- Natural Home Remedies For Body Odor And...
- Health Tips by MOON
- Spanking kids can cause sexual problems...
- Hair Styles
- Heart Disease
- Homemade Tips For Dark Circle And Puffy Eyes-
- Semen ingredient is HIV carrier
- Inside Secrets Of A Beauty Consultant -...
- Dichloroacetates - A Possible Cure for...