Overcoming Dry Hair
Daily heat styling, constant chemical processing, over-shampooing, and frequent exposure to the sun and wind can dry out long hair. Getting rid of these nightmares are as easy as 1, 2, 3. Treating dry hair damage is basically done by using natural ingredients for a deep-conditioning treatment.
1. A natural conditioner can offer an alternative cure for repairing dry hair.
2. Simmer together one cup of milk, one cup of water, and dried rose petals.
3. Allow mixture to cool and pour into a blender.
4. Add a ripe avocado and two teaspoons each of honey and almond paste or almond oil without alcohol.
5. Blend ingredients together.
6. Massage "conditioner" into locks section by section, wrap hair in plastic, and rinse after 30 minutes.
1. Keep blow-drying to a minimum, avoid overlapping chemical treatments.
2. Skip a shampoo day, and protect hair from the sun with a hat.
View more random threads:
- VERY VERY VERY Important INFO about Water...
- HOME REMEDIES FOR TEETH WHITENING
- Burn 150 calories
- Clue found to checking cancer spread
- [[M]]BRAIN DAMAGING HABITS
- Essential Hair Accessory Tips
- Makeup Tips To Conceal Acne
- How to Speak Well and Confidently
- For Healthy and Shining Hair
- Less salt, more health