Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Hi Mods Members and Admin

  1. #1
    kalsey
    Guest

    Hi Mods Members and Admin

    Hi all,
    I'm new here. I saw your forum Admin. Its nice. If any way I can help you ask me my pleasure.

    Wana crack any software Ask me.
    Any Serial Number, Patch, Keygen etc.

    I will do my best.

    Admin I'm using Nod32 Antivirus Latest. Valid till 23/7/2008. I you allow me I can Post some full software's here.

    I also have AVG 7.5 Pro + Working Serial - Expires 7-08-2112.rar

    Many Like that.

    Presently I have above 1000 Full Software's

    Ex I'm giving you some

    007 DVD Copy 5.36 2.42 MB
    007 DVD Maker 3.0.0.48 4.02 MB
    07 Spy Software 3.873 1.18 MB
    1 Click DVD Movie 3.0.0.3 12.2 MB
    1 Click Fixer PLUS 3.0 3.05 MB
    12 Ghosts Startup Guard 8.0 2.14 MB
    4DVD Tools Ease DVD to MP3 Ripper 1.10 2.06 MB

    etc etc.

    Latest is Make your Windows xp and Vista GENUINE


     



    Waitnig for your permission. Sir



  2. #2
    saagar
    Guest
    Well meenal,
    You can not post any copyrighted software, cracks, keygens, or anything else which is ILLEGAL, you may contribute free-ware n shareware software.
    You can contribute on this forum by participating in forum activities, sharing ur ideas, views and intresting posts.

    Please read these POSTING RULES Carefully before posting.
    http://www.nidokidos.org/posting-rules-f27.html

  3. #3
    kalsey
    Guest
    Thanks for your reply. But I'm getting an error that
    In order to try to prevent spammers, we do not allow our users to post URLs in any form until they have posted at least 10 legitimate posts and have been with us for more than 7 days. We appreciate your understanding in this matter in order to help us eliminate spam from this forum. If you have somehow gotten this message even though you meet both of the criteria, please let us know ASAP.

    Thanks!

  4. #4
    shalin_99
    Guest
    Meenal... see I also have many softwares...
    more than 1000 ... and all are full versions..

    but u have to follow the rules..
    so... no cracks or keygens on this site...


    okay..

    i hope that u will have gr8 time here..

    hoping for the best..
    have a gr8 time here.. and i m shalin.. u can read my topic... to know more about me...

  5. #5
    shalin_99
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by meenal
    we do not allow our users to post URLs in any form until they have posted at least 10 legitimate posts and have been with us for more than 7 days. We appreciate your understanding in this matter in order to help us eliminate spam from this forum. If you have somehow gotten this message even though you meet both of the criteria, please let us know ASAP.

    Thanks!

    u'll not be allowed to post a URL when u have less than 10 posts.. and if u r a new member...
    u can post them after u have 10+ posts and after a week after registration

  6. #6
    kalsey
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shalin_99
    Meenal... see I also have many softwares...
    more than 1000 ... and all are full versions..

    but u have to follow the rules..
    so... no cracks or keygens on this site...


    okay..

    i hope that u will have gr8 time here..

    hoping for the best..
    have a gr8 time here.. and i m shalin.. u can read my topic... to know more about me...

    Can u Give me their links

  7. #7
    saagar
    Guest
    meenal please clearly read rules before asking anything to any-member.
    as i have given the link of forum rules in my previous post, please go through it.

  8. #8
    kalsey
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by saagar
    meenal please clearly read rules before asking anything to any-member.
    as i have given the link of forum rules in my previous post, please go through it.
    ok I got it

  9. #9
    shalin_99
    Guest
    noone can give the links here..
    If you want than you can mail me at

    [email protected]

  10. #10
    kalsey
    Guest
    I have 11 post till now but still I can't post the u r l. I have to wait for seven days. Can you please remove this for me.

    2. I have a Crack that can make your windows Geniune Can I post it. Because you told that no cracks here that is why?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)







Similar Threads

  1. ATTENTION ALL MODS.
    By admin in forum Problems
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-19-2010, 07:34 AM
  2. Call to all MODS
    By Solcius in forum Problems
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 10:37 AM
  3. Instructions For MODS
    By Solcius in forum Posting Rules
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 05:38 PM
  4. MODS UNION
    By Solcius in forum Suggestions
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 02-15-2009, 11:55 AM
  5. Mods
    By shalin_99 in forum Talk to management
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 12:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Get Daily Forum Updates

Get Most Amazing E-mails Daily
Full of amazing emails daily in your inbox
Join Nidokidos E-mail Magazine
Join Nidokidos Official Page on Facebook


Like us on Facebook | Get Website Updates | Get our E-Magazine