FRIENDS WITHOUT FACES
We sit and we type, and we stare at our screens.
We all have to wonder, what this possibly means.
With our mouse we roam, through the rooms in a maze,
Looking for something or someone, as we sit in a daze.
We chat with each other, we type all our woes;
Small groups we do form, and gang up on our foes.
We wait for somebody to type out our name.
We want recognition, but it is always the same.
We do form friendships, but why, we don't knw
How some of these friendships will flourish and grow.
Why is it that on screen we can be so bold,
Telling our secrets, that have never been told?
Why is it we share the thoughts in our mind
With those we can't see, as though we were blind.
The answer is simple; it is clear as a bell.
We all have our problems, and need someone to tell.
We can't tell real people, but tell someone we must.
So we turn to the "puter", and to those we can trust.
Even though it is crazy. The truth still remains.
They are "Friends Without Faces", and odd little names.
View more random threads:
- All eyes on the Galaxy S4
- Culture that has been known and said in the...
- These man ask for just the same thing.
- An Unexpected Briefing #airnzhobbit
- Please spend 5 minutes......
- Atheism has no room for human rights.
- Take a chance
- Ultimate Motivational Quotes
- urdu - yeh Ghazi, yeh teray pur-israr banday