Inside the Class
* Open the doors of the window. Let the atmosphere come in.
* Open the doors of the window. Let the Air Force come in.
* Cut an apple into two halves - take the bigger half.
* Shhh...Quiet, boys...the principal just passed away in the corridor
* You, meet me behind the class ( meaning AFTER the class) when I am empty
(meaning when he is FREE).
* Both of u three, get out of the class.
* Close the doors of the windows please .. I have winter in my nose today...
* Take Copper Wire of any metal especially of Silver.....
* Take 5 cm wire of any length....
About his family
* I have two daughters. Both of them are girls...(?)
At the ground
* All of you, stand in a straight circle.
* There is no wind in the balloon.
To a boy, angrily
* I talk, he talk, why you middle middle talk?
Giving a punishment
* You, rotate the ground four times...
* You, go and under-stand the tree...
* You three of you, stand together separately.
* Why are you late - say YES or NO ....(?)
Sir at his best
Sir had once gone to a film with his wife. By chance, he happened to see one of our boys at the theater, though the boy did not see them. So the next day at school... (to that boy) - "Yesterday I saw you WITH MY WIFE at the Cinema Theater"
* To a beautiful girl who is trying to make excuses for coming in late
" What is this ? Yesterday you were lying with the principal and today you are trying to lie with me"
* To a boy telling him to summon a girl "Hey boy, Call girl !"
* Telling a student to put a picture on the wall before an exhibition "Boy, hang that picture on the wall or I will hang MYSELF "
* Student : " Sir, would you mind if I sit in the back of the class. "
Prof. Bihari : " No, No! ... I have no mind . "