God must have known there would be times
We'd need a word of cheer
Someone to praise a triumph
Or brush away a tear.
He must have known we'd need to share
The joy of "little things"
In order to appreciate
The happiness life brings.
I think he knew our troubled hearts
Would sometimes throb with pain
At trials and misfortunes
Or some goals we can't attain.
He knew we'd need the comfort
Of an understanding heart
To give us strength and courage
To make a fresh, new start.
He knew we'd need companionship
And so God answered the heart's great need
With a cherished friend....like you.
View more random threads:
- The difference of school in Baluchistan
- The fault as committed in the bush.
- trying to get over you
- Complication of life
- urdu - yeh baat bhi Furqan nahi kahi hay!
- Selected love quotes ..
- Why best Friends are Better Than...
- Mistakes and disappointments of the past
- 10 Signs you have a Good Friend
- Pink is the colour of "Self...