Thread: DO YOUR 50%...

hemasnair

DO YOUR 50%...

In a village there was a man, named Bala who was so pious. He had a good faith on God and kept a hope that God will never give up him in any critical situation. Daily he wakes up at 4 in the morning and takes bath in river and commense a grand pooja to please God.

Once in a monsoon, Their village affected with high flood. All were fleding from the village to save their life. But Bala sat there without having any tension. All his neighbours started saying.....

"Bala, Hurry Up...Look how fastly water level is coming up..pack ur needed things and save ur life..."

Bala replied with full confidence..." Nothing is going to happen with me...I know God will save me..." He started chanting narayana narayana..... gradually it went on loudly.....

Water came up to his waist....but he didnt stop his chanting. Seeing this A man came with his boat and said to Bala...

"Water is coming Up Bala....Get into the boat....I will save you...."
    Bala replied " No You go....I have great trust on God..He will surely save me...nothing is going to happen with me. He went on chanting...narayana narayana....

Water came upto his neck level....all were fleding except Bala. Seeing this again that man came with his saving boat and requested to get in and save his life. But Bala again denied him..saying God will save him...

Thus water came up...and up..and up.....and Bala drown!

Directly his soul went to heaven. God was sitting there with an innocent smile....Bala went there and stood in front of the God and asked in angry-

"Since my birth I never forgot to pray you..to please you...!I got up early in the morning and had a chilled bath in river and pleased you with all poojas...having numerous delicious sweets.....How much money in each time I had been contributed U Know..??? Then why did you do this with me...say Y.....U didn't save my Life....Y U brought me so early to here....????? Say....

Am not going to talk with you....you are merciless....and so cruel...

God stood up....and came near to Bala and said in loud voice....You dont speak to me....How many times I came near with a boat saying Bala You get in and save ur life.....You didnt pay heed to my voice...and ignored me. And now you are saying I didnt do anything to save ur life.....!!!!!

Bala astonished and admitted his fault.

IN LIFE YOU CAN EXPECT GOD....BUT NEVER GIVE HIM A SHAPE.....HE CAN COME NEAR YOU IN ANY FORM....DO YOUR 50% GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF THE REST 50%....!!!

Its Not my creation....Just sharing a story told by someone...!

shalin_99
    nice one..

coolestnapster
    wow gr8 one.....nice hema

hemasnair
    Thanks shalin.....

Thanks Napster...nice to see u back...

sweety4u
    gud post hemas

Devil12911
    wow....gud story hemas...

hemasnair
    Wow....My Pleasure to see u all saying "Its a nice story......." me too so happy...

Thanks sweety....change ur avataar immediately...am so afraid...really dear!

Thanks lived...so nice of you!

Member Array
    ..WoW..Hema this is a really nice story...

hemasnair
    thank You so much.....elegant!.......so nice of U..!

Thread Information