The BenQ S7 mobile phone won a place in the Entertainment and Communication category of the iF Design Award China. The iF Design Award China is sponsored by International Forum Design Hanover of Germany. This award is deemed as one of the most significant design competitions in the Asia-Pacific region. The jury is comprised of top international designers that examine and pick the award-winning entries and guarantee iF's special status and the high reputation of the iF label.
The International Forum Design has often been a place where new models have leaked before they've been announced by the manufacturer. The same goes for the BenQ S7, a fashionable GPS-equipped bar-shaped handset. No detailed specs are known for BenQ S7 yet and the integrated GPS receiver, the slim body and the metallic finish are all that can be concluded for now. But knowing how things work, we can probably expect an official press release by BenQ really soon.
Here are the other mobile phones awarded at the iF Design Award China:
Benq T33 • Lenovo i716
Lenovo i817 • Lenovo S9
Mio DigiWalker A702 • Mio DigiWalker Lovebird
View more random threads:
- Chinese Mobile Phone V323
- Rockridge iCooly for the 3G iPhone
- Sony Ericsson W595 Walkman Phone
- GENOCIDE OF TAMILS
- HTC Opal Pocket Pc Newest TouchFLO - Preview
- Sharp Solar Power TV - Bright Entertainment...
- Sony Ericsson K800i - Wilma
- ChitterChatter Phone For Seniors
- 24k Gold Nokia 6300 Luxury Mobile Phone
- Samsung D988 hitting China