Britney Spears new video for track Do Somethin' has been banned from airplay in Europe. The reason? Well, nothing actually directly to do with Ms. Spears, but due to the fact that a Louis Vuitton logo is visible. The fashion house won an injunction in court against Sony BMG and MTV Online, who were both ordered to pay $117,600 each for 'damaging' the brand's image.
The two companies must also pay $1,470 for every day that the video is kept online.
View more random threads:
- Caprice Drops looking cute
- Nina Dobrev is Gorgeous Spotless Hottieee..!!
- Hilary Duff Rocks In Jeans
- Jodie Foster Wallpapers
- Kylie Minogue Looks Awesome @ 2011 GQ Men of...
- Leighton Meester Lukin Gorgeous While...
- Bridgit Mendler- Teen Vogue Young Hollywood...
- Blake Lively Because She Is Cute
- Chelsea Rendon Straplessly Gorgeous..!!
- Perfectly Shaped BLAKE LIVELY..!!!