Hey guys, am bak, except with a problem...lolz
OK, so i have my netscape navigator 9.x
Now, its got all my bookmarks n everything
But now the prob is, i installed sum extension, to make it go fullscreen...
But now, that extension has meesed up the browser. I cant excess my bookmarks nor any tool.
Its just sum freaked up browser with tabs and NOTHING else.
So now, i need to delete that extension (no excess to toolbar).
Where can i find it, to delete it manually.
View more random threads:
- Megashares Trick, Avoid Having To Get Link...
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Mozilla Firefox
- How to hibernate in WinXP
- 221 Microsoft Word Shortcuts - Very Useful...
- SQL Tutorials
- Protecting ur email from spam......
- CorelDRAW Tutorials
- Removing password from hibernate / suspend
- Focus priority tweak..
- remove autoplay