While most people are aware that meditation can help us to relax, a group of UniSA researchers hope to prove that a daily dose of meditation can do much more. They have begun a research project investigating stress responses in people who meditate regularly compared to people who are long-term carers and who do not meditate. View the Ten News story.
View more random threads:
- Grand theft auto in real life
- Amazing animal - Sloth
- Tashan Akshay Kumar "Stunts" a ridiculous...
- Tony Blair's SIL; Lauren Booth's interview
- Most flexible man ever - rubber man india boy
- The 10 Most BRUTAL Prisons on Earth!
- Cat sleeping on cat tower, wags her tail...
- Butchart Gardens, British Columbia, Canada
- video about feelings
- Tips To Live Happier