Shilpa was a giggly go-getter in school, St Anthony's Girls High School, Chembur (a Mumbai suburb). There were rumours that she was very popular with the boys!
An avid volleyball fanatic, she was a great player as well. She was this gawky teenager who suddenly shot up to a good height during Class 9.
A classical dancer and a distinction holder at studies, Shilpa loved to poke fun and bully people around. She would create the silliest games during free periods in school.
She appreciated poetry; she still writes poetry. She loved gossip too. She also loved flaunting her stuff; whether it were clothes or simply her sometimes irritating sense of humour. She loved to be the centre of attention.
She attended Poddar College, Mumbai, just before her tryst with ad films and Bollywood.
View more random threads:
- Shereys and Amrita caught in Burqa!
- Rajinikanth's Grandfather
- On the Set (Oh My God)
- Deepika Padukone and Soha Ali Khan at the...
- Bollywood Movies >> Fool N Final
- Priyanka Chopra (10)
- Bollywood actors who went from being nothing...
- Deepika Padukone's photos from Femina June 09
- Cricket Members sue Shahrukh Khan