Thread: A beautiful day, n I am in it...

A beautiful day, n I am in it...

I just love it..... The feeling when the eyes donít feel heavy, the head doesnít feel heavy, when the mind feels as a spring garden, fresh n rosy! Thatís what happens after 10 hours of nonstop sleep. With no deadlines to fear, no assignments to submit, no alarms to shock! When u wake up at 10 in the morning, n donít think -"Damn! I missed the class againĒ. Instead, u smile knowingly to yourself, n pull up the sheets to your ears. Okkie, I know Iím making sleep look as precious as diamonds! But, 3 months of vigorous studies, n Iím ready to swap 10 hours of sleep with that...

n, I did see SAW yesterday. Not the "see-saw" fought over to sit on by 5 year olds during lunch breaks at the playgrounds. I mean I watched the movie "SAW" yesterday. Was a bad decision! The movie wasn't that bad though, donít crucify me now! But u gota have a frame of mind to watch a movie. My frame of mind was like - ď3 months of mocks n exams, n just 19 hours of sleep over these 3 months?!. So I shoulda watched a movie that wouldnít have demanded an ounce of my battered n bruised cerebral contents. Maybe, a sorta romantic thingy! Lol, but I watched SAW! It was a movie which was blood, blown up bodies, shreds of flesh, more blood, psychopaths, guns, and more blood. And I being a person, who feels dizzy at the sight of blood in real life, had to look away from the screen at times. So I gota watch some cool movie now to make up for this blunder. Lol,

n Iíve been reading blogs... Itís cool! Just looking at the way different people have different lives Ďn different ways of thinking. Some are grumbling, some are excited, some are sad, some are funny, freaky students, bored housewives, teenage girls, software programmers, music freaks, IT geeks, etc, etc. Sometimes, I feel itís a waste of time reading all this but it kinda puts my own life in perspective, just to realise that there are so many people and viewpoints out there, n Iím just one of them. Helps one break free of the "Iím-the-centre-of-world" viewpoint.

My results are gonna be out soon. Wish me n all my fellow aspirants, a lot of happiness n luck! It sure feels good when u know u are always in someoneís prayers!

Okkie, guess what?! I just downloaded ďJohny English Reborn" from Torrents. The Bean movie is gonna be FUN. yalla, bye for now budds!...itís my showTime!

bored house wives ...its me

lovly writin style

Ahan..... Lol, did I forget to mention, *a movie maniac?* Lol, Hachiko almost killed me........ Thanx, Angel!!

blah blah blah blah best blah blah blah of blah blah blah blah luck blah blah blah blah where blah blah blah blah were blah blah blah blah you blah blah blah blah this blah blah blah blah days blah blah blah blah ????

Wheresoeverrrr! Lol, wht's up here? Any news?

everyone are at facebook

Thread Information