Nimda Removal Tool 2.0.5
Symantec has provided a fixtool to remove infections of [email protected] , readme.eml
Its main goal is simply to spread over the Internet and Intranet, infecting as many users as possible and creating so much traffic that networks are virtually unusable.
· Presence of the files C:\ADMIN.DLL, D:\ADMIN.DLL, and E:\ADMIN.DLL
· Presence of many .EML files with the same name (typically README.EML or DESKTOP.EML)
· Surprisingly open network shares
Features of Symantec Nimda Removal Tool:
· Terminates all processes associated with the virus.
· Terminates Explorer.exe process and relaunches it. The virus injects itself into Explorer.exe which makes this step necessary. Because of this, you may see the desktop flash (this is expected behavior).
· Detects all types of [email protected] infections. Repairs those files that can be repaired. Deletes .eml, .nws, .doc and .txt files that have been detected as infected.
Very small size 468kb tool
stanaca dot com/viewtopic dot php?p=296
View more random threads:
- [TRY IT]Hide drives - Play pranks on your...
- Skype freezes during use.
- Lesson # 81 The Spelling (Microsoft Office...
- First Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC
- Change IE download directory..
- To protect the Pen drive
- welcome screen
- How To See YouTube website in Pakistan
- Problem with opening mails.
- Have your own IP address for ur system...