I found a simple Tweak to rid Yahoo Chat Room windows from those pesky ad banners... wish I could do the same for the huge ad when you first enter chat.
Create a new text document, copy and paste the following...
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Yahoo\Pager\yurl]
Doesn't matter what ya name it, as long as you change it from .txt to .reg. It works well with my Yahoo, should work the same for everyone eles as well. Happy Tweaking!
View more random threads:
- 221 Microsoft Word Shortcuts - Very Useful...
- 101 Tricks And Tips For pC
- increase your Cable/DSL speed
- Text to Speech in Windows XP/Vista
- HOW TO DISABLE RIGHT CLICK ON DESKTOP
- Sabkhoj Kishangarh Renwal Jobner Dantaramgarh
- Associate an icon with a drive
- What is a Meme? How to make a Meme?
- How to Disable the Format Option in Right...
- plz help me