This is more of a fun tweak than it is useful.
Go to run, type regedit press ok.
when that comes up go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER>Control Panel>Desktop
Now find the orginalwallpaper, right click and select modify.
In the text box type the path to the file you want to be your orginal desktop wallpaper.
There ya go!
View more random threads:
- Spyware PCAcme!!!!!!!!! HELP MEEEEEEEEE
- Removing password from hibernate / suspend
- Fast over writing...
- Unistall programs easily
- Photoshop CS6 Tutorial - Introduction To...
- Lesson # 90 The Macros (Microsoft Office...
- Fool others by hiding ur secret file in a...
- SPEED UP UR VERY FAVOURITE MOZILLA FIREFOX
- help me!!!!!!!!!!