Windows makes it possible for you to tweak your visual experience by turning on and off various visual effects.
- Open up the control panel.
- Go under system and click on the advanced tab.
- Click settings under Performance options.
You can now change various graphical effects (mainly animations and shadows) by checking/unchecking the individual boxes.
View more random threads:
- How to Install RAM
- Classic search style (Kill the dog, done...
- [TRY IT]Move your mouse cursor without mouse
- Add a Website link to Start menu
- Common Errors in PC & There Solution
- Clear your broswing history
- software WIFE 1.0 & GIRLFRIEND 7.0
- Changing the Resolution of Thumbnails in...
- Protect your password in cyber cafe and on...
- lock a folder to control panel ,internet...