Bees from the nectar of the flowers produce honey a sweet sticky substance. From ages honey has been an essential part in the beauty regimes.
Lets take a look at the benefits that honey has provided us.
* Honey has anti-microbial properties and is known to treat minor irritations and sun burns.
* It is a good substance that should be used in moisturizers, creams and other beauty products as honey has the ability to retain water.
* One teaspoon of honey poured in a mug of water and if used for the last rinse will bring a shine to the hair. It will work wonders and make your hair soft and silky.
* It works well with alpha hydroxy acids - it helps soothe the skin against an abrasive treatment.
* Apply equal parts of honey and milk and leave for twenty minutes, you will notice a glow on your skin.
* Honey fights against any kind of skin damage and ageing as it has antioxidant properties.
* It also helps to fight against the damage caused by sun's UV rays.
View more random threads: