Thread: How To Take Screenshots

Senior Member Array
    How To Take Screenshots

How To Take Screenshots With Windows Media Player, Real Player & Winamp3

well hi frnds...thi is new to me...may b many other would have known abt this...

In Media Player go to tools, select options and then click on the performance tab. On the performance page there will be a slider labled video acceleration. Reduce the acceleration to none, click ok and then close down media player. Next open the file you want to take a still from, press ALT and the PrintScrn key to copy an image of media player to the clipboard. Next open M*cro$oft Paint program (Start > All Programs > Accessories > Paint) or another image editing program, once the program has started goto Edit and Select Paste..

You can pause when ever u wanna take the snap and press CTR+I and it will save it where u choose to be saved.

1. Open up Real player.
    2. Go to the 'Tools' menu, and then 'Preferences', and select the 'Hardware' section
    3. Make sure you have unchecked the box for 'Video card compatibility'
    4. You must now restart your realplayer- in order for the change to take effect.

Okay, you've changed the settings, how do you take an actual screenshot from a video clip or web-stream ?

A.) Use the 'Printscrn' key (top row and along the right side of your keyboard), and then use 'paste as new image' via some form of paint/image processing software.
    B.) Take your screenshots using a standard paint program, I recommend paint shop pro 7+.

WINAMP 3

Load WinAmp, right click on one of the windows and select "Options" and then "Preferences". Click on "Video" and remove the tick from "Allow video overlay" and the Restart winamp.
    User is offlineProfile CardPM

known to me...
    but thanks for posting it.... =)

Senior Member Array

have a gr8 day
    bye tc

Thread Information