Even if you turn on show hidden files in Windows Explorer some files will remain hidden. These files are super hidden. Set the registry value below to 1.
You will need to reboot after changing this setting for it to work.[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\M*cro$oft\Windows\
“SuperHidden” = 1
dont mess around whith all those files
What are Super Hidden Files?
M*cro$oft has added many features to Windows XP to protect the critical files of the operating system. The system file checker, for instance, continually monitors the system files to ensure that no application will replace your system files with a version that Windows XP was not designed to work with. The new super hidden files feature allows Windows to protect itself even further by hiding some of its most critical files from the user. If they can't get to it, they can't hurt it, right?
View more random threads:
- Lesson # 51 The Insert Smart Art (Microsoft...
- Hot news Windows Vista source code leaked
- System not taking formatting.
- can anyone help me??
- Reduce 10 Seconds Scandisk Count Down Time...
- USB 2.0 Compliant Butterfly Colorful...
- Lesson # 42 The Alt Key (Microsoft Office...
- Change your Windows XP Boot Screen
- solve ur PC problems...