This trick is so that you can download a large file without having to wait for a new link card.
1. Right click on the download link.
2. Right click on 'Properties'
3. Then at the 'Link Properties' section copy the address.
4. Paste the address in a new Tab, Browser or into your download manager.
5. Hit Enter.
I have just tried this with Firefox and it worked perfectly.
unfortunitly you can still only download one file at a time.
Its worked for me and many ppl, but not for a handfull
View more random threads:
- How To Delete Old Compressed Files?
- CPU in Whiskey bottle!!!!!!!
- History of GPUs
- Tricking WinXP to use larger then 32GB FAT32...
- Stepping back from the edge
- History Of Viruses, Read It, Highly...
- Add/Remove optional features of Windows XP
- Lesson # 18 The Format as Table (Microsoft...
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Mozilla Firefox
- Help me