Hey guys, did you know that you can REALY watch movies in paint ?
Here's what you gotta do :
Open your favorite movie palyer and play the move (I played the .mpg format in Winamp)
Hit "PrintScreen", keep playing the movie in the player, dont stop it.
Select "Edit>Paste" Or Hit "CTRL+V"
Presto! You can watch movies in Paint!
But there are no Pause, Next, Previous, Stop etc. buttons
Spead this fact to all your friends and show how COOL things you can do with Paint!
Experiment with other formats too, it doesn't play DivX , Flash movies, etc. M*CRO$OFT hasn't revealed this i think. MsPaint is GREAT
View more random threads:
- Disable Unneeded Startup Services.....
- CATIA Tutorials
- Lumapix Fotofusion Tutorials
- Run Commands In Windows XP - Info
- Search tips for the user who hav restricted...
- Lesson # 32 The Undo Redo (Microsoft Office...
- Photoshop CS6 Tutorial - Actions
- 20 ways to really speed up your...
- Android Studio Tutorials
- Resize screen fonts on the fly in Internet...