Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Wife Priceless?

Is Wife Priceless?

A man came home from work and found his three
    children outside, still in their pajamas,
    playing in the mud, with empty food boxes and
    wrappers strewn all around the front yard.

The door of his wife's car was open, as was the front door to the house and there was no sign of the dog.

Proceeding into the entry, he found an even
    bigger mess. A lamp had been knocked over, and the throw rug was wadded against one wall. In the front room the TV was loudly blaring a cartoon channel, and the family room was strewn with toys and various items of clothing.

In the kitchen, dishes filled the sink, breakfast food was spilled on the counter, the fridge door was open wide, dog food was spilled on the floor, a broken glass lay under the table, and a small pile of sand was spread by the back door.

He quickly headed up the stairs, stepping over
    toys and more piles of clothes, looking for his wife. He was worried she might be ill, or that something serious had happened. He was met with a small trickle of water as it made its way out the bathroom door. As he peered inside he found wet towels, scummy soap and more toys strewn over the floor. Miles of toilet paper lay in a heap and toothpaste had been smeared over the mirror and walls.

As he rushed to the bedroom, he found his wife still curled up in the bed in her pajamas, reading a novel. She looked up at him, smiled, and asked how his day went.

He looked at her bewildered and asked, "What happened here today?"

She again smiled and answered, "You know every day when you come home from work and you ask me what in the world did I do today?"

"Yes," was his incredulous reply.

She answered, "Well, today I didn't do it."

Priceless , isn't it?

Keep Smiling !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the answer is YES!!...

Hats off dear........!!!!

Really homemaking is such a great Job which is

Unseen to others...
    So easy to blame.....
    Wont get any income....
    Nor any increment....!!!!!

Then wat you get is the satisfaction that you are making a nice home.........means....
    A spiritual satisfaction beyond anything........!!!!

Really A homemaker does everything without any expectations U kno.....So do try to appreciate her when she serves u with delicious food...when she sweeps ur home and glitters it....when she makes ur home alive...when she look after ur kids....when she make you smile....When she make our home a HOME......that is the remuneration you can pay for her....that is the satisfaction that she desires to get in return.....!!!!

Do give her dignity as to ur office coleague...she is also working alot....may be greater than an office staff....!!!

A Pat...A good appreciation.... insipires a man to do more...!!!!

Lina...hav to appreciate you for posting such a wonderful post which inspired me to write this much....I apologies if I wrote more than enough...!!!

hey hema come on yaar no need to apologies.......
    well i always appriciate ur thoughts.............coz ur thoghts r really short m really happy dat we r cheers ..............

hey shaluuuuuuu cheers yaar........

Senior Member Array
    This is soo truly speachless. im gonna save this to my comp, and when i get married in like 7 years, ill show it to my

hey haily...............cheers yaar & i really like ur idea................after ur marriage just show it to ur husband & see d magic.............lolz........

Senior Member Array

hmmmmmmmm gr8 haily............

Member Array
    yeah...lina lovely...its true a good wife turns a house into a home...thankyou for the post...take care...

lina dear,
    hats off yar

so wonderful post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information