Thread: WinMediaConverter

WinMediaConverter is an audio video conversion tool designed to help you convert a large variety of video files or to extract audio from video files.

You can use the program for the conversion of most audio/ideo files : AVI, MPEG, VOB, IFO, ASF, WMV, MP3, AAC, AC3, WAV, etc., formats for mobile devices, Flash video, Flick video and Directshow files. As for output formats, you can also convert to SWF video and GIF or JPEG graphic files. In all, you can choose between 34 output file formats.

The program supports batch conversion, so you can create a list of files of the same or different extensions to be converted. The conversion process goes smooth and is quite fast (this may depend on your computer's performance.)

The program is very easy to use due to its comprehensive and user friendly interface. There's also an in-built media player which can be used to preview the files you are about to convert. You can choose your favorite settings for any output format. Besides, you can choose to resize video files to predefined or custom resolution. The aspect ratio can be maintained or set tp 4:3 or 16:9. Video files can be also cropped or padded.

License: Shareware
    Size: 4.1 MB

Click here to download

Shalin does it converts all music files to media files..? no need to download rm to mp3 converter or such types of converters seprately...????

Just tell me wat is ZIp files..and hw can we open does rar works in this connection?

thx alot

it doesn't convert rm...coz it does not contain the real codec...
    but if u ahve real player installed than it will convert it also...

real palyer site has some problem I think.... I coudn't download a real player or a real codec..

You just visit that site and tell me also the information.. ok shalin?

So I downloaded a mp3 I can play those songs in my media palyer...chal raha hai abhi..

The real player site is working all good...
    if u say than i can post it on NidoKidos....

Thread Information