During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director what the criterion was which defined whether or not a patient should be institutionalized.
"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub."
"Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup.
"No." said the Director, "A normal person would pull the plug."
Do you want a room with or without a view?
View more random threads:
- Do you dare to put your phone inside?
- urdu - business window daa
- Thief's arm stuck in the bus door ! Instant...
- BIHAR DRIVING LICENSE APPLIKASON PHOROM
- Medical Certificate (Good 1 ............ :) )
- Corporal Conduct
- Transforming into Snoop Dogg
- Funny sardar ji at wedding
- Accidental Matador Prank
- Fail compilation