Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has announced its 'TV in mobile handset' service in some parts of the country.
Which means: GSM customers of BSNL will be able to watch as many as 12 television channels on their mobile handsets. These include: NDTV, Aaj Tak, Times Now, CNBC, ETV, TV9, Zoom, and Bindaas. By the year end, a total of 32 channels is expected to be brought under the 'TV in mobile handset' net.
Currently, the service is available on select Nokia handsets; to be extended later to Sony Ericssson and Motorola handsets.
Apalya Technologies, whom BSNL has entered into a partnership with, will provide content (TV signals) made available on BSNL GSM handsets.
To view TV content on their handsets, BSNL GSM customers will have to visit mimobi.tv via their phones.
For the next 30 days, the service is free-of-charge, and is available (presently) in the Eastern and North Eastern regions of India.
View more random threads:
- 6.2 Inch Car DVD Player - FM, AM, TV, AV...
- Tips on managing your mobile spend
- ~T~Recharge your phone without electricity,...
- 3 steps to make a free International call
- Sugar Power for Cell Phones
- FrIeNdShIp sMs
- Make ur cell phone battery live longer..
- A whole range of Dell Mini 3 smart phones...
- Nokia Lumia 900