God asked Lal Bahadur Shastri how many children he had during his time on earth.
He replied saying he had three!
Happy with the relatively good family planning adopted, God gave Shastri a Mercedes!
Subhash Chandra Bose is asked the same question.
When he replies he had 10 children, God is a bit upset and gives him a cheaper car, the Ford.
Jawaharlal is next.
He decides to see what happens if he says he had 15 children, God is pretty angry and gives him an inexpensive Maruti.
Sometime later the three see Mahatma Gandhi returning on foot.
They ask why God hadn't given him anything.
Gandhiji replied with anger,
"Some idiot told God that I was the FATHER OF THE NATION!
View more random threads:
- how men and women select shoes for different...
- osama's letter to bush
- Cuddly Baby Elephant
- Dear British Food Manufactures
- Miley's new song is very *TF?
- urdu - parde mein rehne do......
- The Leave Application
- Separating Egg Yolks and White the Fast and...
- urdu - jaali NTM numbers
- Curious boy...this is funny