If you find it very boring in the office, here are some tips:
1. Form a detective agency to find out who is quitting next.
2. Make blank calls to your Boss.
3. Count your fingers (and toes if you still get bored).
4. Rearrange the furniture, i.e. flick someone else's chair just to
5. Send mails from ms-mail to your internet mail (and immediately get
to the internet and see who reaches first, you or your mail?) and read them there, and note down the time they take to reach there. Then do vice versa.......... !!
6. Watch other people changing their facial ex-pressions while working
and try changing your ex-pressions also.
7.Try to stretch status meetings as longer as possible, just by asking
8. Have work breaks in between tea.
9. Have a two hour lunch; it's a big social occasion.
10. Read jokes and send jokes.
11. Revise last week's newspaper.
12. Hold "How fast my computer boots" competitions.
13. Practice aiming the coffee cup into the dustbin.
14. Compile "How to waste your day"
15. Pick up phone and dial non existing nos.
16. Make faces at strangers in office.
17. Count maximum no of applications your computer can open at time.
18. For Win NT/95 users....Move things to Recycle bin and restore
them.Then repeat this process.
19. Look at someone & try to imagine how(s) he might have looked
when(s) he was 5 years old.
20. Learn to whistle.
21. Make full use of the comfortable chair and table provided and take
a nap. And if you are still getting bored-..........................then
22. Fwd this mail to everyone u know highlighting few which you have
If you have any more tips, do let everyone know, so we can Impement it. Very Happy