Sex And The City star Kim Cattrall has rubbished reports of her plans to marry, insisting that she will never walk down the aisle again.
It was previously reported that the 51-year old star was planning to exchange vows with beau Alan Wyse, a 27-year old chef-but the actress has denied the rumours.
"I'm not, and believe me, I'd be the first to know. There's no reason to. I'll never get married again, Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
We have such a great time as we are and I don't want anything to spoil: I am happier than I have ever been and I want it to stay that way, she said.
Cattrall has been married thrice and her earlier hubbies include Larry Davis Andre J. Lyson, and audio designer Mark Levinson.
View more random threads:
- Fiona Erdmann - New Photos
- new comers of hollywood
- Kim Kardashian with Sister Kourtney in SOHO
- Depp rated best, Ferrell worst for autographs
- Kendall Jenner looks pretty in pink, outside...
- Dove Cameron at the 2014 Hollywood Christmas...
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Is Perfection
- Hilary Swank Full collection
- Kaley Cuoco at Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic...
- Anna Kendrick - Vanity Fair Campaign...